Stir 5 parts gin and 1 part vermouth with ice in a mixing glass. Strain into a cocktail glass, add the olive, and serve.
This is what a Martini can be:
Chili Martini Cocktail Recipe
**Warning- start with a little bit of chili first because each chili’s level of spiciness varies. Continue to add more chilies to your liking.
- 1 chili, serrano or Thai ( or more to your heat preference)
- 1.5 oz vodka
- 2 oz peach or nectarine juice
- 1/2 oz simple syrup
- Clean the chilies and remove the seeds. Muddle the chilies with simply syrup and Vodka.
- Drain liquid in shaker and then add fruit juice.
- Shake well with ice.
- Serve in martini glass. Garnish with chili on rim. For a sweeter treat, sugar the rim .